Grubs Field Full Height Neoprene insulated wellington boot Black
Grubs neoprene lined wellingtons combine many features that we expect from a neoprene wellington with superb materials that will make your Grubs wellingtons last. The full height Workline is a great boot for gardening or other similar activities
High quality rubber sole and foot upper
100% waterproof to the top
Stretch top caters for most calf sizes
5mm neoprene with terry inner keeps feet warm to - 20°C
6mm insulated foot bed
Rubber reinforced toe
EVA Mid sole for durability
The rubber upper is made from a high latex blend of rubber which keeps the weight of the wellington low and makes the boot very flexible and durable. The thickness of the rubber may vary as the boot is hand made and formed over last
The neoprene lining has a tough Nylon outer which is water shedding and tough. This is followed with 3.5mm Neoprene foam for insulation and comfort. This is then covered with a terry moisture wicking lining which keeps the foot comfortable and dry
The tread of the Grubs boots is made from a 6mm blend of rubber and EVA blended together to give maximum traction and durability
Grubs warranty their wellington boots for 12 months from date of purchase. The warranty is for fair wear and tear. Grubs do not warranty their wellingtons if used for purposes that the wellington is not intended, as an example motorcycle riding, horse riding or other such activities that require specific purpose made footwear.
How to care for your Grubs wellington boots
Grubs wellington boots are made from natural latex which is organic. This natural product is then blended with other products that make the Latex flexible and durable.
Wellington boots need to resist many things that are naturally found in the soil. These include acids and alkalise that are naturally present or are part of animal waste for example liquid manure. These acids and alkalise can cause the rubber to go brittle and eventually fail.
To prevent the degrading of you Grubs wellington boots please follow the simple guide below
1. When you have finished using your Grubs wellingtons wash them in clean water.
2. Store your Grubs wellington boots away from direct heat and out of direct sunlight.
3. If Grubs wellingtons are used with cleaning chemicals and other forms of sanitizer that are commonly found with animal husbandry then please make sure that the safety information on the side of the product is suitable for rubber foot wear. If the product lists that safety equipment should be used then please look at the wellingtons in our safety boot section.
4. Rubber foot wear is not suitable to use if any form carbon based fuels ie petrol. If you are using wellingtons for this purpose then you will need to buy proper safety boots as listed in our safety boot section and these should conform to EN345
5. Under no circumstances should you Grubs wellingtons be used for riding a motorcycle on or off road.
6. Grubs wellingtons are suitable for use on the farm however only during animal handling or other farm related activity that does not involve strong chemicals such as cleaners or fertilisers. When cleaning chemicals or fertilisers are in use you should change your wellingtons to a suitable safety boot that will resist acids and alkalise. This not only for the boots well being but your safety
7. Do not use Grubs rubber wellingtons for any form of road surfacing, again please see our safety boot section. Rubber wellington boots are not meant to resist high temperatures to the sole.
If you follow these simple instructions you boots will last for many years.
UK Mainland Deliveries all areas including offshore and the Highlands 2- 5 Day delivery £2.95 ( Time depends on location)
This service is available to all parts of the United Kingdom. The parcel will be despatched via Royal Mail tracked or DPD using whichever service is most applicable for your location. Many parcels will arrive within 1 day however the service is not guaranteed.
Most of Mainland UK will receive their delivery within 2 days.
Offshore locations and the Highlands can take up to 5 days for the parcel to be delivered however this will vary depending on the delivery service to your remote location.
UK Delivery Next Day Guaranteed £4.95
This service is available to most parts of the UK mainland. If this service appears as available in your checkout then the service is available to your postcode.
Orders must be placed before 4pm and delivery will occur on the next working day. Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
Example : order placed between Monday and Thursday will arrive next day so Monday arrives Tuesday, Tuesday arrives on Wednesday, Wednesday arrives Thursday, Thursday arrives Friday. Order placed on Friday will not arrive until Monday.
We do offer delivery to most parts of the World via air or road freight. Cost is based on volumetric weight so please enter the item that you require in to your basket and click on the shipping estimator. You should now see all options available with the expected delivery time. If your Country is not listed then we are sorry to say that we do not currently offer a service to your location. Do please remember that orders supplied outside of the EU will have the VAT removed from the product however you may be liable for import duty at your Countries rate. This can be the reason why your Country is not displayed as the duty is to high. ( Brazil 65%)
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 21 September, 2011.